Home / Moto / Strider Bikes
FLY Strider Balance Bike
Green $139.00 (#10-2400G)
Strider™ balance bikes are industry-leading training bikes that help children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. Strider balance bikes focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels.
The Striders's simple, no-pedal design builds confidence and eliminates fear by allowing kids to have their feet on the ground and progress at their own pace. This unique design teaches young children balance on two wheels right from the start, avoiding developmental delays typical with tricycles and training-wheel bikes.
Genuine Strider balance bikes are the lightest balance bikes in their category, have the lowest seat height (for the youngest starting age), and are tested to the most stringent safety standards. Frame-integrated footrests, proprietary components, and the ability to easily adjust to a growing child, make the Strider the only bike your child needs to develop their riding skills and successfully transfer onto their first pedal bike without training wheels.
- Standard 22.2mm steel handlebar and soft urethane grips with protective ends, machined aluminum binder clamp allows height adjustment from 18"-22"
- Strider exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible, top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment
- EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride, they never need air and will never go flat
- Durable, all-weather mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders (bike includes both standard and tall seat/stem assemblies)
- Machined aluminum binder clamp allows saddle height adjustment from 11" to approx. 20" for the perfect fit
- Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance