F2 Carbon Solid Helmet
White $309.95 (#73-4009)
Carbon fiber, Kevlar®, Coolmax® ... the F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can get. This helmet is out-of-the-box and on-to-the-racetrack ready.
- Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market. Snell 2015, DOT approved for USA.
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven Carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- Quick Release washable Coolmax® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and stainless steel D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents